Do I need to file US taxes living in Hong Kong?

Most US taxpayers (citizens and resident aliens or greencard holders) living and working in Hong Kong or overseas are required to file US taxes if they meet certain minimum income levels. For tax year 2017, if you file as single, then you must file a tax return if your gross income is $10,400 USD or [...]